This Policy applies to information we collect on or through [insert web address] (“Website”) and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
Please read this Policy carefully before you start using the Website. By using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy.
If you do not want to agree to the terms of this Policy, you must not use the Website.
2. Changes to the Policy
We reserve the right to revise and update the terms of this Policy from time to time. We shall provide notice of all changes to the Policy through the Website.
All changes are effective immediately and your continued use of the Website following the posting of a revised Policy means that you agree to the changes.
3. Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including without limitation:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name,
postal address, email address, telephone number or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or
personally identifiable information (collectively, “Personal Information”)
under an applicable federal, state, local law or regulation (“Applicable Law”).
- Content, communications and other information you provide when you use the Website. This can include without limitation,
information you provide when you sign up for an account, create or share content and message or communicate with other users and metadata about the
content you provide such as the date a file was created.
- Content, communications and information that other users provide when they use the Website. This can include without limitation,
information about you when other users send a message to you.
- All communications with other users of the Website.
- Billing information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us, if you contact us.
- Details of your visits to our Website including without limitation, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Your search queries on the Website.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to:
- Communicate with you regarding your use of the Website.
- Provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- Develop new tools and services within the Website.
- Identify and fix bugs that may be present.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including without limitation, for billing and collection.
- Allow you to participate in the interactive features on or through our Website.
- Conduct data and system analytics including without limitation, research to improve the Website.
- Engage in any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose information, content or materials users communicate to other users on or through the Website (collectively, “User Contributions”).
Any User Contribution you post to the Website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on or through the Website,
you grant us and our affiliates, service providers and any other third parties that support the operation of the Website the right to use, reproduce,
display and distribute any such material for any purpose.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our affiliates, service providers and any other third parties that support the operation of our Website.
- As part of a sale, merger or change in control.
- To protect the safety of any person.
- To address fraud, security or technical issues.
- In connection with a subpoena, warrant, discovery, order or other request from a law enforcement agency.
- For any other purpose if already disclosed in any User Contribution.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by the Company to promote our own services, you can opt-out by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Account Closure
We generally delete closed account information within 30 days of account closure.
Information you have shared with other users may remain visible after you closed your account or deleted the information from your own profile.
7. Accessing and Modifying Your Information
You may access, correct or delete information that you have provided or uploaded to the Website.
You can also request us to delete or stop using any information that you have provided or uploaded to the Website.
8. Data Security
We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
However, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that your Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed,
altered or destroyed due to a breach of any of our safeguards.
9. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13.
If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on or through this Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13,
we shall delete that information promptly.
Our Website is not intended for people who do not reside in the United States or one of its territories or possessions (“Non-Resident”).
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from Non-Residents. If you are a Non-Resident, do not use or provide any information on or through this Website.
If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a Non-Resident, we shall delete that information promptly.
11. Contact Information
If you have any questions or complaints about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.